segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

Eu sou como tu me vês...

I am as you see me. So, I can be a bit of everything!
How do I see myself?
I see a dreamer,
I see weakness and strength,
I see determination and fear,
I see shrill laughter and tears,
I see a heart with love
I see hidden desires
I see a mature girl who likes to lend a helping hand ..
I love my family. I love my friends. I love my pets. I like everyone, until they give me a strong reason not to.
I love the sea, I love the rain, I love the mountains ...I love to drive, travel, and cross paths with a stranger.
I like to feel the wind hit my face, I like to cover myself with blankets, I like to sit with you anywhere ...
I like to laugh, I like humor ...
I like a hug ...
I like sleeping in a shell
I like to talk, I like to listen, I like to share good feelings.
i like sincerity, i like to look your eyes!
I like reciprocity ...
I love health, I love caring for others, caring for the weak.
I love communication and ...
If all my talents and powers were to be taken from me by some inscrutable Providence, and I had my choice of keeping but one, I would unhesitatingly ask to be allowed to keep the Power of Speaking, for through it, I would quickly recover all the rest.” (Daniel Webster).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário